WEIGHTS & MEASURES TRUCK BELLY BOX – CANADA
If you’re familiar with fluid distribution transport trailers, you understand the necessity of having efficient storage underneath the truck frame. Truck belly boxes provide just that. They are ideal for securing crucial pieces of equipment during the bumpy ride to and from deliveries.
Each truck belly box from TECALEMIT can be customized to fit your specific needs. For example, take this weights & measures truck belly box designed for a customer of ours located in Canada. TECALEMIT built a turn-key system that met their exact needs. Check out the full list of components below.
- Endress+Hauser 2″ DEF meter
- Weights & measures approved for Canada
- Ideal for high flow applications
- LCR II register
- Air eliminator
- Double heaters inside cabinet
- Insulated cabinet with LED lighting
- Check valves before & after the meter
- Ensures meter stays full of fluid at all times
- Gas-driven DEF pump
- 2″ inlet/outlet
- Pre-meter bypass
- Pre-hose bypass
- 100 ft. of 2″ DEF hose
- Electric rewind Hannay reel
- Printer receipt
- Automatic transfer switch – DC to AC for heaters
- Ideal for Canada’s cold winter climate
This weights & measure truck belly box was customized to include the essentials for Canada’s frigid winter climate – insulation, heaters, etc. Many other features can be customized as well, such as cabinet sizes, length of hoses, specific fluid applications, and more.
For more information on TECALEMIT’s truck belly boxes, CLICK HERE.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, or give us a call at (281) 446-7300.