Fleet fuel management systems- Reporting
We often get the following question concerning our Fleet fuel management systems, what format does your system support on creating reports?
The software that comes standard for every unit does a very good job at taking the data and converting it into a PDF file showing you the following fields.
- Fuel terminal- This will be what you named the system, in case you have several fleet fuel management systems being monitored.
- Delivery point- TECALEMIT offers these fuel management systems in a one hose set up, 2 hose set up, and 5 hose set up.
- Product name – if you have multiple delivery points, it will reflect in this column.
- Driver- Driver’s name will populate here.
- Vehicle- Vehicle’s name will populate here.
- Miles- If you tun on the odometer feature, the system will request mileage before refueling.
- Gallons- Amount of gallons being dispensed.
- Date- date of transaction
- Time- Time of transaction.
In addition to the PDF standard reporting from the system, the software also gives you the capability to export the data into a *.csv file that can easily be read by Excel.
The same data can be imported into excel so that you can do more with it. Whether it is calculating maintenance intervals, MPG, etc.. you do have the options to have all this into an excel format.
.We understand that support is key and we are here to provide you the information you need to get the systems up and running successfully. For more technical information, visit our Inventory Management Products Page. Feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (281) 446-7300.