Innovation thrives with TECALEMIT’S Hornet W85 Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump
There’s no question why TECALEMIT’S Hornet W85 Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump, with its patented system, is a leader in today’s industry. As the world’s first self-priming hybrid pump, the Hornet W85D boasts technology and performance.
Not only does this 110V electrical diesel transfer pump boasts incredible technical specifications including a 13 ft. suction lift, thermal overload protection, but also a remarkable flow rate of 22 gpm with accessories. But that is not all. It also offers a class leading 100% continuous duty cycle. As a result, the Hornet W85 Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump is perfect for handling small, medium, and large tank configurations. So now, your most demanding customer can take benefit in the fact that they no longer need to wait to keep refilling their fleet. This results in less phone calls you have to field, which translates into more time focused on your next set of goals.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 8” x 10” x 5” | 8lbs (20.32 cm x 25.4 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Power: 115V 60 Hz / 4.5 amps
- 13 ft. x 1” discharge hose (3.96 M x 2.54 cm)
- Automatic nozzle is standard
- Thermal overload protection
- Suction lift: 13 ft. (3.9 M)
- Pressure: 36 psi max.
- Flow: 22 gpm (83.28 lpm) w/ accessories
- Inlet Size: 1” (2.54 cm) NPT, with included 2” adaptor to tank
- Outlet Size: 1” (2.54 cm)
If you have any questions regarding the Hornet W85 Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump or any other pump of ours, don’t hesitate to call us at 281-446-7300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading and check back soon for new product updates!