As our industry changes, so does demand. It’s time to revisit the chapter of our fully turnkey diesel dispensers available, based on 2019 needs. We will navigate you through the full prospectus of DEF and diesel dispensers, but we will start off with a product that truly brings value to the industry. Today we are highlighting the HDM eco 80 and why this unit exists. For the past 8 years, you have made the HDM eco 80 an incredible piece of equipment and here’s why:
- No assembly required. All hanging hardware is pre-connected. All electrical wiring is pre-wired and manifolded for you. Tried-and-true, fuel management system is built into the unit.
- What you see is what you get. The HDM eco 80 as pictured on our product page, is exactly what you will receive.
- The HDM eco 80 system can take our liquid level probes, so you can track your inventory.
- A healthy flow rate of 22 gallons per minute, astoundingly found at the nozzle.
- Value. This is where rubber meets the road. The value of a turnkey diesel dispenser means saving you time and operational costs. All while giving you a high quality product that can be installed in a matter of hours.
Where is the most value found in the market? The HDM eco 80 is an ideal fit when starting from scratch. There are many moving parts to setting up brand new customers with a brand new tank, pump, hanging hardware and fuel management system. It all equates to labor, cost and time for you and your customer. The true value is essentially bringing all those pieces into one package. Set up is simple. From the back of the dispenser, plum the suction line into the unit, bring a dedicated 115v power circuit into the dispenser and you’re up and running. To define value we look at the entire spectrum from shipping to install.
We turn issues into innovation. We saw the demand for a seamless turnkey diesel dispenser start up, and Tecalemit sought out to make it happen. Because of you, Tecalemit has built a brand and a catalog of innovation that we are deeply proud to deliver to you.
Be sure to visit our blog tomorrow to learn more about our other fully turn-key dispensers available for diesel and DEF.