Friends, it has come to this time of the year once again, where we need to slow down and show appreciation for not only our family, our friends, but also to those who chose to do business with us.
Every year, I take a step back and watch the holidays unfold in many different ways. For me personally, it is the end of a great year, a great long run that brought with it its own set of challenges and success stories. These peak and valleys that we go through every year are there to teach us a lesson. To understand that nothing happens in a vacuum, that businesses are made up of people, lots of individuals driving towards a common goal.
This entry is all about those people. Those friendships that we have forged this year, those new relationships that chose to engage with us, and those new customers that chose us.
To those that believed that service was still a priority, to those that wanted to maintain control of their own choices, to those early adopters that wanted to be part of still developing industry.
We are thankful because of your vision, your trust, and your friendships. But most importantly, we are thankful because of your voice, your actions to lead your businesses, and your ability to embrace something new.
Your trust and feedback have lead a new revolution of products now found throughout our portfolio. Thank you!
1. We are thankful because you kept us grounded.
2. We are thankful because you kept us accountable for everything that we stand for.
3. We are thankful because you said yes to change.
4. We are thankful because you kept pushing for new solutions and you never gave up.
5. We are thankful because you made us improve in every possible way.
6. We are thankful because you redefined what performance was about.
7. We are thankful because you helped us produce our best work this year.
8. We are thankful because you said, it is not working.
9. We are thankful because you pointed out that necessity ultimately leads to innovation.
10. We are thankful because you made our workplace that much more enjoyable.
10-1/2. We are thankful because you kept it real, since at the end of day, it is all about people helping people.